Winding crank for Broncia SQ-A, where can I find one?

jack_lam1

Don't think you can use the SQ-Ai crank on the SQ-A. Cranks don't come up often on eBay. Two thoughts;- First as the previous poster suggested get a Speedgrip. Not too expensive, fairly available, and a really useful improvement to handling. Second buy another body with a crank; decide which one's best and keep it. Re-sell the other.

Incidentally the crank is not an accessory, its part of the body, which is why there aren't many spare ones around. Even those with Speedgrips keep their cranks in case they want to sell a body or the grip, or the Speedgrip breaks. If the seller didn't make it clear that there was no crank you have been deceived and are in theory entitled to return the goods for refund. If the seller did make it clear, well----.

In fact my camera comes with a speed grip, but the seller didn't specify that the crank isn't included. Not sure if that still make her a deceiving seller.

I want the crank coz sometimes I want to go light and just go out shooting with the crank and a waist-level finder.

Anyone happen to have a crank to part with? (especially those who never shoot without the grip)

I don't see one listed on the website, but if you're in the US, you might call KEH and ask. They also show a "BGN" condition SQ-A body with "chipped shutter speed dial" for $37. It's a little unclear whether it has a crank, usually they say if it doesn't. Could be worth a contact.

DaveT