"Wide eyed", old absent member returns................. to look

lintrathen

Wow, have been away from PN for a few years because I no longer enjoyed the direction the new management was headed and to save any stomach ulcers happening. Over the past weekend I decided to have a look at what was happening........ the initial impact of the home page was electric and I was quite excited in going forward. Over an hour or so, the excitement had dissipated and as I worked further into my account/portfolio etc I found more and more anomalies.

What happened to all my image tags and categorising, just for a start........ I also cannot find my Presentations of which I had a few that took days and days to set up.

Having read a few of the comments on the Site link, it appears that these site changes have been introduced pretty recently. It is always a poor show when changes are introduced and the errors left to the user to find and grumble about before getting fixed. Invariable one change affect another and another and...........

Overall I find our lovely site to have been reduced to the cheap 'n nasty look of Facebook, another abomination in terms of photography. So what am I to do?............. to be quite honest, I really don't know. Our professionalism has gone.

• Like 3