Why isn't there a Fuji X forum here?

patrick_regan1

Hi Patrick, the answer to your question is probably due to the fact that the forums listed were started at a time when the site had a lot more active members. The Fuji-X cameras have only been around since 2011, at present the nearest you will find is the "Mirrorless Digital Cameras" forum. This will find all the like minded people but I must warn you "mirrorless monday" is the only place where much activity takes place (but a lot of people including me seem to love it). At the top of the forum is the place for you to try your survey and I wish you luck.

By the way I'm a committed Fuji-X camera user a X100s and X-T20....................BR......GC.

Beginning a "Fuji Forum" was discussed a few years ago. The decision was made not to introduce it and discussion concerning (modern) Fuji cameras would fit in "Mirrorless Digital Cameras", and the Fuji SLRs in "Modern Film Cameras". There is a balance of numbers- too many Forums or too few both present not the ideal for everyone - as an example do we have a "Panasonic" etc.

Gerald hit the nail on the head in that the historic list of Forums was made a long time ago and reflected the the separate collations of the interests of massive membership then: there have been new Forums introduced since.

Making a Poll probably will not effect a change.

BTW I love using my Fiji X100s

William

• Like 1