Who changed the tabs?

tom_cheshire

<p>Somebody must have changed the website. Now, when I want to jump from forum to forum, it is not the same as before. I can't just hit the "Esc" button and the menu drops down to "jump" to another forum without the ad loading first. Now the menu doesn't drop down at all. I have to click the "forum" button and go from there. Old guys hate change.</p>

<p>And, I know the other discussion is closed, but, aw, come on, everybody knows RSS stands for Radio Shack something or other. :)</p>

<p>For me (IE 8.0) the problem with homepage tab dropdown menus is <em><strong>partially</strong></em> fixed.<br />Now, on the homepage only, the menus drop down <em><strong>behind</strong></em> the strip of random photo selections, obscurring most of the menu. The dropdowns need to be promoted to the foreground.<br />Again, homepage only. Seem to be ok on other pages.<br />Thanks for your help with this.</p>

<p>In my excitement I spoke too soon. For IE 9 the dropdowns by mousing over the tabs (Forums, Galleries, Equipment, etc) work intermitently. When they don't work, I get a partial dropdown, say five lines and it is fainter than normal. Right now they work. Five minutes ago they didn't work. And I am on the page for this forum. Haven't tried homepage.</p>