Ignoring that I am an amateur and ignoring what kind of photos I take and that knowing that I don't really need to upgrade but want to upgrade. On a purely technical merit level kind of basis would you upgrade a 7D to a 7D Mark II or a 5D Mark III. I hadn't even though of upgrading anything until I found out about the 7D Mark II a few weeks ago. But then I thought I'd always wanted to go to full frame maybe this is a good time finally. The price of course is significant. But either way if I just sell my 7D to upgrade to the 7D Mark II or my 7D with two EF-S lenses to upgrade to the 5D Mark III, my out of pocket expenses will be approximately the same. I think I can get a decent price for my 7D still at this time. If I wait longer it may not be so. The one thing holding me back is the possibility of the 5D Mark IV getting released within a year of my getting the 5D Mark III. Of course I imagine it will be even more expensive so I may not be able to get it anyway. Anyway what would you do.