Which camera to use for 665 or FP-100 film?

In my opinion I would say that a converted Polaroid 110B would be outstanding if you can afford it. Check out 4-Designs.

I use FP-100 with a pack-film back on my 4x5 view camera.

I also use the same back on a couple of 4x5 pinhole cameras.

I recently acquired a Polaroid 250 pack film camera that works great with the Fuji film.

I think you might want to be a bit more specific regarding what kind of photography you want to do with that film.

For fully mechanical you will have to go to a converted early Polariod Land Camera from the 1950s or a professional view camera with pack film back. With the exception of the SX-70 and the Polaroid 600, (actually a Mamiya Press camera) the bulk of Polaroids offerings from the 1960s until the present were mostly autoexposure and autofocus with plastic lenses.

• 2 weeks later...

Zeev, you can use just about any of the old Land Cameras that start with 100, 200, 300 or 400. They are cheap!

The best automatic ones are the 250, 360 and 450. 360 has dedicated flash that usually doesn't work unless you get it fixed. 450 has a simpler flash that uses high-power flash cubes. 250 uses older flash bulbs.

If you're not really into flash, you can't go wrong with any of them. They're all equally as good as each other. Seriously, don't stress about which one you get if you don't really care about flash. 250 should be cheapest, 360 should be a bit more expensive. Maybe $5 to $45 max.

If you can afford it, get the ones that are fully manual: 180, 1985 (rare), 190 and 195. They run about $300 to $500.

You can get a 110/110A/110B converted to packfilm and it'll be just as good as the 180/185/190/195, but a little bit bigger and heavier, but will only cost about $200 to convert. Just look up on google.... "110b conversion".