Which camera should I use for 4 day trip

<p>I'm going to be in Manhattan for 4 days fairly soon. I'll be doing street and architecture shots.<br /> I need to choose between a Fujifilm X100 or a Lumix G7 Mirrorless. The Fuji I've used quite a bit, the Lumix I'm still learning [just got a deal on an open box], but I'm liking its movable viewfinder.<br /> Is there enough reason to choose the Lumix over the X100 - to spend time pushing myself to learn the Lumix.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>If you have time to sit down with the new camera and a manual, an holiday is a good time to relax and learn something new. You can't go too far wrong if you check (chimp) the results and they look okay. Even a business trip usually means long hours in an hotel room.</p>

<p>If you are squeezed for time, or are visiting a place you can't return to soon, take the camera with which you are most comfortable.</p>

<p>Being a New Yorker I know how quickly the shot moves past. I would suggest the Fuji, as you are most comfortable with it. You mention architecture - if you are going to walk around with a tripod and must have a wider lens, then the other, although I think the Fuji is fine for both (I have an X100T)</p>

<p>the X100 is close to the perfect camera for street photography. the original model is still a bit quirky even with the firmware updates, sometimes the OVF works better than the EVF for focus acquisition for some reason, but other than that, it's really a fun camera to use. depending on your perspective, a fixed 35mm is either limiting or liberating. i can see where having a zoom might be nice, but personally i would want something a bit longer than the kit zoom. i also wouldnt want to break in a new body while on the road, but YMMV.</p>

<p>I would recommend a DSLR, small and easy to carry on your trips. The Canon EOS Rebel T3i for example helps photographers who are looking for an easy-to-use camera to create their next masterpiece. Check the short review where you can find all the specifications: http://dslrcamerapro.com/canon-eos-rebel-t3i-review-specifications-dslr-camera/<br>

Good luck!</p>