where what kind of photos

maria

<p>Hi,<br>

I submitted this week more than 50 photos to photocase.com , and all were rejected - they say they reject also beautiful photos, because they look for strange perspectives etc. If I'd go after my mother, this is general, that photography must be something unusual, and not necessarily the postcard-motives. Is she right?<br>

Another question: resolution. Photocase accepts only min 2000px longest side, this is fine for my digital camera images, but the film ones were scanned 1600px longest side by a professional agency, and some other stock agencies accept only professional scanned photos. What to do?<br>

thank you<br>

Maria</p>

<blockquote>

<p>Photocase accepts only min 2000px longest side... ...but the film ones were scanned 1600px longest side... What to do?</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Send them scans that are scanned at least 2000px longest side instead.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>some other stock agencies accept only professional scanned photos. What to do?</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Send them professional scanned photos.</p>

<p>Have your images scanned professionally with 2000 px or more longest side.</p>

<p>Johannes:<br>

thank you very much.<br>

Actually I've sent an EMail to Getty with the most-rated photos selection. Maybe I am even lucky that photocase did not accept my selection of photos, because Getty sais they do not want what is at other photo agencies.<br>

On the other hand, they might be interested in other photos from my portofolio than the most-rated. Somehow, I graduated in architecture and have a lot of photos of buildings, and those are not most rated.<br>

Also, I've noticed that some photos of mine which have high ratings have only a few, and others have a lot, but lower. I thought that photo.net usage does the selection instead of me :)<br>

Also, I saw that Getty has photos of earthquakes - I have some ruins from the Azores and some from l'Aquila, and also some photos of Convent del Carmo which they are actually selling, maybe those are more interesting for them.</p>