where to send film for processing in eastern Canada?

Hi Every one

I did send my film to contact image in montreal , what a surprise my film came

back . They close this service .

My question is: Someone knows where i coud send my film . I will prefer Quebec

city fist and Montreal . But i have to send my film anyway , My city is to

small to to this service .

Hope i will find a nice place

Thank's

Bonjour Pierre,

I used Prisma, but they closed shop last year. As recently as late 2006, I was taking my film to Service de Photo Presto, but haven't tried them lately. They have machines on site for up to 120 size chromogenic film (E-6), but what else I don't know. They are in Mail St-Roch, in the lower town. Bonne chance (poor l'election, et pour la photo). Arthur

chromogenic film (E-6)

Always good to know this forum can be relied on for accurate info from knowledgable posters :-)

Sorry to disturb your sensitivities by bringing coloured "genes" into the discussion, Jerry, but many consider the Kodachrome invention (origin of the term 'chrome') to have been chrome-ingenious. Knowledgeable people have been known to make mistakes, too....

Chromogenic just means that coloured dyes are formed during processing. Applies to C-41 and E-6.

Pierre, your best solution may be to look in an on-line Yellow Pages for Quebec City and call the pro labs there to ask if they'll handle your film by mail. It'd be way too expensive and slow to send film back and forth to the US or Europe.

Athuer

I wiil have a look . They have wedside ? Thank's

John

I live in north america . I ever ny wife is french from france and i am french from quebec .If i were in Paris i woud'nt have any problem to procees my film i am sure .Thank's anyway

Steeve It's look like perfect .Very interesting . But i will send nearest if i can .

Jordan I prefer people from here tell me where to go .I will Look to yellow page if i don't find anything .

I find that by mysell http://www.borealislab.qc.ca/service/service.html

But please tell morew if you can

Thank's