Where to order albums online?

betty_lowrey

<p>There are no traditional wedding albums comercially available that are truly archival. Some may bost that they use archival papers or mats, but the rest of the materials (cover substrated, cover materials, glues, etc.) are not truly archival....-Aimee</p>

<p>What Aimee said is in fact, false. There are traditional albums that are archival, the problem is that your client won't be able to afford them if they are going for cheap. Queensbury is a fantastic traditional album provider that's fully archival.</p>

<p>As far as even selling slip in albums? Why are you doing this? Why would the client even want to buy something like this from you when they can get it at walmart or Hobby lobby. Offer something they can't like digital flush-mount albums, or the queensbury matted albums. It's your job to offer your client quality products that they can't get anywhere else.</p>

<p>Cathy & David,<br>

If my information is incorrect, I apologize, although my research in the past has been with US companies. I've looked through the Queensberry site and don't see any information about any of their products being archival. Can you please direct me to the proper area? Also, is this by US standards? Thanks so much; I'm always eager to learn....-Aimee</p>