Where to buy Type 55 P/N on-line (fast and easy)?

janko_belaj

<p>As 1st, please accept my apologize if this kind of question isn't polite to some rules, but I

haven't found reason not to ask. Answer may also help somebody else in trouble similar to

mine.</p>

<p>I need Polaroid film Type 55 (b&w shot with negative) very, very soon. I will need to work

with it in 2 weeks. My problem is that our Polaroid dealer can't supply me with that film in time

shorter than one month so I have to order on-line (as far as I know, there isn't shop with that film

in countries surrounding mine - I live in Croatia, south of middle Europe). I have tried to order film

from B&H, but somehow they are not accepting proof of my credit card (AMEX), not via fax not

via mail... (I have paid on-line before several times with my credit card, so I know that it shouldn't

be a problem, last time 2 weeks ago).</p>

<p>Does anyone know on-line shop with fast and not complicated checking and with fast

delivery where I can find such film? Maybe somewhere in Europe? (for faster shipping) Maybe

in Germany?</p>

<p>Tnx for help.<br>

Janko</p>

<p>P.S. I will need just 2 boxes for 1st time, for latter job, Croatian dealer of Polaroid material

will have what I need. (I hope:))<br>

P.P.S. Job is *VERY* important... illustrations for my mothers book...</p>

Two sugggestions:

1) What about one of the large EU dealers such as Fotoimpex in Germany or

Robert White in the UK/

2) Contact Polaroid direct and find out if they can help. Your closest

distributers are:

---Austria +43 (0) 150 248 5300

---Italy +39 (0) 800 820 050

---Germany +49 (0) 696 690 1800