Where is your POTW?

Discussion in 'Leica and Rangefinders' started by Sanford, Jul 8, 2020.

1. I can't participate but love to follow it.

2. Sony a6000 / Sony/Zeiss 16-70mm 4.0 At the chicken ranch in Petaluma, Ca.

DSC01788Rs.jpg

Sanford likes this.
  3. Leica CL and 18-56 Vario-Elmar TL, distant storm clouds in the late afternoon light and converted to monochrome in Adobe Camera raw.

[​IMG]

ericphelps and Moving On like this.
  4. Kiev-4 / Jupiter-8, UFX 400, Hypercat & V600 scan. Aloha, Bill 2k20-061-008 ces10 bc bm 4x6.jpg

wgpinc and James Bryant like this.
  5. I had no clue what "POTW" meant until just now. ...

Sanford likes this.
  6. I sold all my Leica equipment M2 M3 M6 and R4 cameras and lenses in 2013. It hurt me to do it but i wasn't able to focus the M6 as well as I should have been. The proceeds contributed to my wife's new at the time Volvo XC70. The little Sony a6000 is the closest that I come to a Leica anymore. I still occasionally go into the Leica Gallery in San Francisco and look longingly at the Leica stuff but that time has passed. I bought my first Leica, an M3 from guy I knew named Pablo, at Brooks Camera on Kearny Street in Sn Francisco in 1967. I travelled driving a VW Bug all through Mexico as far as Zamora in Michoacan, and flew to Merida and Mexico City in the early 70's taking pictures with the Leica all the way.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    Sanford and ericphelps like this.
  7. Man I'd like to get out. But even without the pandemic it's pretty hot for a senior citizen in Georgia in the summer. Just bought a new 90mm though, so I'm hoping Fall might provide more opportunities. I'm afraid it will be spring though before we have a vaccine. I know some of you are better about shooting in your house or on your property. More power to you.

Sanford likes this.
  8. I know what you mean, if it gets much over 60° I have a real problem with the mask. I can avoid crowds most of the time but tourist are starting to pour in on the weekends and beach rules are being largely ignored.