Where is the best place to buy bleachers for team photos?

emma_hopkins1

<p>How many are in the teams that you are photographing?? I regularly shoot teams of 40 without bleachers. I use two 2x12x8' pine boards supported by black plastic milk containers (about 20" cubes) and they have held a row of football players that weight 250 lbs. each. One row standing on bench, one row standing on ground, one row on one knee, coaches at the sides. On the 16' of bench, you can get at least 13 big players and many more if they are smaller.<br>

Once you get to 50+, then you need bleachers but in those cases, they are usually at a stadium and I use the bleachers already there. You need a ladder to get yourself high enough so that you are shooting straight on.<br>

DougA</p>

<p>I've had 1 instance were I needed bleachers and didn't have them - it would have cost me $300 - 500 to have a party rental place bring them in and set them up for me - plus we would have had to have someone there to watch / monitor them the entire time. Add to that the fact that the party rental place would not have been able to meet the time required by the team -</p>

<p>So - if you can get some at a decent price - go for it - but they are a speciality item and not cheap. Also keep in mind that your insurance is probably going to go up for having them. Since if you set them up and junior falls off - you're responsible.<br>

<br />Dave</p>