in Oregon or to The Sand Hills of Nebraska. If we all put our names

and places where we lived, some of us might get to meet. I have met

quite a few people from this site. I'd like to meet many more. So how

about it? James-San Diego Calif.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Near cloudy, rainy, economically depressed, Rochester NY. Also referred to in a review of a CD produced here as "the icy hellhole of Rochester NY". On the bright side, we have the George Eastman House, RIT, and (last time I checked) Kodak. Nearby is Village Camera in Seneca Falls, with lots of used large format stuff, and Film For Classics, when you have the urge to shoot some no-longer-produced rollfilm.

Cape Ann area of Massachusetts! Beautiful ocean views and plenty of first period homes to explore!

I am looking for places to stop and photograph on my road trip out to Montana from Boston in September if anyone has some suggestions. The route I take isn't critical and the time to get there not an issue either. Lanscapes both urban and rural would be great!

Riverside, CA

This week I'm planning to depart on a trip to photograph the coastal strip from Marin County to Crescent City. In particular, I will be spending most of my time in the Crescent City and surrounds - and, Eureka and surrounds. If anyone can direct me to some site(s), it would be appreciated. I am a 4x5 black & white guy.

Beetween "Mödling" and "Baden near Vienna". This is 15 miles south of Vienna, Austria, where the austrian emperor Kaiser Franz Josef I. spent his weekends. And I am sure that you can imagine that this is a wonderful place to live, when an emperor - nearly 90 years ago - made it to his choice.