When an inkjet paper has reflection problems what is it called?

Discussion in 'Digital Darkroom' started by invisibleflash, Jan 7, 2022.

  1. You view the print at an angle, and it looks to reflect light differently depending on the darkness of the ink. I had read about it years ago, but the name they gave it escapes me. Anyone know?

  2. digitaldog

    digitaldog Andrew Rodney

    Ed_Ingold likes this.
  3. sorry repetitive.
  4. digitaldog

    digitaldog Andrew Rodney

    Sorry, bad spell checker <g>: Gloss differential.:eek:
  5. Thanks. I think bronzing was the word I was looking for.

Share This Page