What would your Leica inspired tatoo be?

gib

If after serious thought or a full moon or large vat of alcohol intake or any combination

thereof, what form of tatoo would you have applied to your skin to show your

a). love of Leica

b). non love of Leica

Please feel free, yet responsible, when posting, to specify details of location, while keeping

in mind that this is a family of photographic folk including young'uns.

Yeah, Peter, I have been reading the glow thread. Plus, I have a couple of herniated discs

which are making my version of walking right now mean that snails lap me. I just thought

we might have some fun.

at least part of mine would be

Made in Canada

and a serial number that would fit the year 1953

The outline of a Canon L-1 in black with a 50mm f1.4 and proper hood I think Right shoulder would do nicely.

I'll let you decide if that is pro or con of which I am neither owning both Canon Rf and Leica Rf's as the case may be. I just like my L-1 best. And I wish it was Black.

Reminds me of a friend I played hockey with - had a Bruins tattoo on his forearm - a big one - he was drafted & dedicated his life to them - then was traded ...

If I was to get tat's - I would look like a freak - would look like Nascar or Indy cars because of all the cameras I have or have used..

Besides - I don't even like wearing clothing with logos - so a tattoo would probably have to be something like an image I've taken - not a logo per se.

Hence - the only option would to have one on my ... which would read "Linkninhfaia" in one state & in the other state would read "LeicaNikonLinhofMamiya"

Not sure the wife would like it much - would need too many lens tissues to clean :)

Sorry if I've gone overboard here - not enough alcohol yet to make me a reasonable person.

Last time I was close to getting a tatoo my friends where so drunk, they forgot me under the table in a pub. So I woke up with a bad hangover like everybody else but without a sailingship or an anchor on my arms :-)

Must have been autumn 1985 in Newcastle, that Brown Ale is potent ...