What type of portable background is this?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by ali_torkzadeh, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Hello, Does anyone know what type of portable background is being used in this photo? I mean make and model. I could really use something like this. It looks like it might have weights in it to keep it from being bounced around. [​IMG]

2. It's a light weigh fabric on a collapsible metal frame. Pop it open and hang it from a light stand or boom. Then try to figure out how it collapses to fit a bag 1/3rd the open size.

Hint: watch a YouTube vide, then practice out of earshot of small children. The same technique works for bandsaw blades.

3. I was trying to get a make and model to be able to buy it.

4. B&H has many to choose from. Most are rectangular, but with rounder corners than in this illustration. They all serve the same purpose. I can't help you with this particular form factor. Instead of an open loop, they are supported with a clamp around the frame.

5. Leaving aside that posting images here that you don't own the copyright to is prohibited.

Surely the easiest way to get a definite answer would be to contact the photographer that took the image?

Looks like they're not afraid to share their setup procedures with the rest of the world.