What notebook do I have???

Discussion in 'Film and Processing' started by gerald_roston, Mar 30, 2021.

  1. Yeah, I know that this is a really weird question, but... Many years ago, I purchased a three-ring binder (and the rings are D-shaped, not round) and the binder came with a slipcase that is covered in white fabric. The binder cover is 12" x 13" and the binder is 3.5" tall. I use this binder for storing negatives and slides, in holders, and I could use another. But, I purchased this so long ago, I have no idea where I got it and I cannot find branding of any sort on it.

    Can you offer some ideas as to what this is and/or suggest a product to purchase? If it would help, I can always take a picture of the binder and port it.

  2. I would gently suggest... does it matter? You can always just buy another binder that doesn't necessarily match.

    I like Clear File.
  3. James G. Dainis

    James G. Dainis Moderator

    I think the OP wants a binder that has D shape rings not round. I assume D rings that would be better for holding negatives than round rings
  4. Sandy Vongries

    Sandy Vongries Administrator Staff Member

    Search D Ring Binders with Slip case quite a lot including custom makers.
  5. I miss the nice brown binders Vue-All used to make. But the company and products are gone.

Share This Page