What is this Camera (Spiderman's Brand of Choice)

It couldn't be a Nikon F: no prisms for it ever had hot shoes

Ditto for an F2

The F3 had ONE prism with a hot shoe; the DE-5, but it didn't have the white bar on top, it was just solid black on front

The F4 had one prism, the DP-20, that had both a hot shoe and the white bar. But the white bar was smack in the center, not offset.

And that's sure has heck not an F5 or F6,

Olympus and Minolta never had hot shoed finders with offset light bars (the white bar)

The original Canon F1 never had any finders with the light bar

The Canon F1n, however, had its AE Finder FN with the offset light bar and the hot shoe, along with that little piece that protrudes over the shutter speed dial. So there's your answer, broken down. As for the lens, its most likely a tele zoom, but I can't tell for sure.

Canon F-1N with AE finder.

The translucent window at the front and little bar that stick out across the shutter speed dial are dead giveaways.

The lens looks to me like a Vivitar Series 1 70-210 3.5. I don't believe it's a Canon lens-the longer Canon lenses tended to have the writing around the identification marks around the outside of the barrel rather than a on a plate surrounding the outer element.

I found a better picture of it, it is a Canon F1. Its outline, shape and size are similar to Spidy's unbranded SLR. This is a nice looking body. I actually like the older designs like this Canon and older model Nikon F-F2, particulary if attached to a gleaming hard leather case.

And why is it that Nikons's leather cases are all soft, I don't like its look at all. I can't find a hard leather case for my D200 and F100 anywhere.