What do you do with your darkroom prints?

A fun option is to put up a cork board, pin new prints up, replacing them every so often. That way your work is in front of you and you can view your progress. Framing is good as well, but potentially more costly unless you rotate prints through a frame or frames.

True, thanks for your opinion

+1 to Sandy's post. I've been making prints for awhile, so I have a few boxes of them now. I've gone through them occasionally and tossed the bad ones. If you make newer prints of old negs, you may find you've learned a little in between prints and you can safely toss the older ones. It isn't a bad idea to think now of how you might want to organize them so you can find the one print you're looking for when you have 5 3" deep boxes of them.

I don't throw much away unless forced, so I have saved my darkroom prints. Recently I moved, though, so I went through my print boxes and tossed bad ones and duplicates before the move. I found a few prints that I really like and may frame them. One thing I want to do now is scan the negatives and see how digital prints compare to the wet prints. This will be a cold weather project.

I used to frame my favorites and give some away to friends.

I do the same thing as Sandy. I screwed a couple of suspended ceiling panels to the wall and covered them with burlap. I use push pins to hang the prints. When my wife gets sick of looking at the same prints or I make some new prints I just take the old ones down and put new ones up. It also helps to look at the prints to see if they can be improved some way. P1010002.thumb.JPG.b8c349943c9b456e8bc9f9c0e6851184.JPG P1010003.thumb.JPG.38b6a036d866f196b6fb4b12817ae2c4.JPG