What Did You Shoot This Weekend?

wilsontsoi

All these shots are incredible! All of you guys amaze me. The men's hoops stuff is an awesome shot and an awesome play! Wilson, do you move around at the end of the court during the game? I'm afraid to do that thinking that I will distract the players (jr high and hs). On the reverse lay up shot, what lens did you use? Were you close and if you were did you get run over? I'm pretty concerned about getting knocked down, well not really, I guess it's my camera getting broken that I'm most concerned about. There is only about six feet at both ends of our court. I really, really like all your shots! Thanks for any help you can pass along.

Great to see lots of posting here everybody.

Marcy, glad you enjoy these and it's neat to see lots of participations. As for the reverse layup pic, it was shot at 70mm at f2.8 ISO-640 synced at 1/250 with couple off-camera strobes from corner. I move around along baseline as needed, but only during time outs or game stopage. If you only have 6 feet away from baseline, you'll probably get more hard time from the refs than from the action itself especially if you shoot from near basket. That being the case, shoot away with a wide angle, at least until officials tell you otherwise. As for getting run over, there were a few occasions that I'd considered close calls, but that's just part of the fun. ^_^

John, your upload size was probably fine. Just add image "Caption" so that they'll show up as images instead of links.

Happy shootin' folks!