What camera(s) are you using this weekend?

It's been a while since this question has been asked so I thought I'd give it a try. Post a photo of the camera(s) if you wish.

I plan to finish a roll of Ilford FP4+ that I started a few days back in my Olympus 35RC. Since we have sunny weather I'll keep my K2 filter on the camera. I might also use my Ricoh KR5 Super II with its 50mm f2 Rikenon (loaded with Eastman 5222). If time permits I'll also take out my Fujica GS 645 S (Tri-X) for an outing.

upload_2017-5-26_8-6-35.jpeg.d290cd476480096261d927dc02e3f5b8.jpeg

• Like 5

I screwed up the last roll in my Nikkormat EL. I neglected to press down the battery compartment door and it was partly lifting the mirror. Most of my shots were blurry and there was a dark line where the battery compartment door blocked the light path. So the camera's getting a second take out, loaded with Tri-X. I bet I get more keepers. :)
  • Like 1

Here's another that I hope to work with: Yashica 44A twin lens reflex. It takes 12 photos on 127 film. It's loaded with roll of respooled Ilford HP5+ (has Kodacolor II backing paper). Taking a neutral density filter along as top shutter speed is only 1/300 second.

upload_2017-5-26_8-26-18.jpeg.1cb84e8fcda77f042022e1d9723cb952.jpeg

• Like 6

Having only two hands, I find my manual dexterity is all filled up with a now-5-month old puppy. We are making some progress, however, and I calculate that I should be back shooting within at most a year.

As they say, house-training a puppy is easy. All you have to do is watch them every minute for several days with timely interventions...Loki-170426-2.thumb.jpg.ea34f68d63ebea510b30fb25a44703d0.jpg

Pentacon-Super.jpg.f2f43a79825c7dfb7248146fcef0ac4e.jpg

When I can, I'm thinking it's time again to trot out the king of the DDR cameras , maybe later.

Edited by JDMvW
  • Like 6

Looks like I have to drive to Seattle this weekend and fly home. I want something small with small lenses, and don't want to carry a light meter. I've packed the Nikon F3T with AiS lenses 28/50/105mm plus a tiny 1895 brass rectilinear lens put into F-mount by SK Grimes. Bringing x2 rolls Ektar and x2 rolls HP5, travel tripod. Will probably go back this summer and will take Gundlach Korona 5x7 and Civil War vintage lenses.

Kent in SD

• Like 2

Great question!! Will be using the field camera in my moniker pic, with Fuji HRT (Xray film). And taking care of a "guest" puppy from the out of town neighbor...
  • Like 1

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see."

-Henry David Thoreau

Bert

Dr. Bertrand's Patient Stories: A podcast dedicated to stories of being. \\anchor.fm/bertrand0

FineArtAmerica: https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/bertrand-liang

Rick- I keep forgetting that I have a T70. I bought a BGN T70 a few years back to go with a 50mm f1.8 Canon lens that had been in a backyard storage shed for about 15 years. It was attached to an AE-1 that was in a junk box from the family camera shop. Camera was junk, but after cleaning up the lens worked perfectly.
  • Like 2

What a great and diverse set of cameras!

I have a 3-day weekend, and hope to stretch the legs of a few cameras, weather and energy permitting - Mamiya Six folder (TMax 400), Yashica FX3 + Contax 50mm f1.7 (TMax 400), Minolta Autocord (Provia or TMax, yet to be decided), Rolleiflex Old Standard (TMax 400)

Finished and processed the roll of Eastman 5222 that I shot in my Ricoh KR5 Super II. Instead of the Rikenon 50mm f2 I shot most with a Pentax 135mm f3.5 with a K2 filter. Also took a couple of images with the Tamron 24mm f2.5 Adaptall II. Now, back to the Olympus 35 RC.

Probably none (just the smartphone), but if I find a bit of time, probably my Canonet QL17, which has cheap, expired Kodak ColorPlus 200 loaded. I was hoping for this weekend to run a roll of Agfa Precisa CT100 through one of my SLRs, but other things came up. Hopefully next week will bring equally nice weather.