What camera(s) are you using this weekend?

Discussion in 'Classic Manual Cameras' started by Mike Gammill, May 26, 2017.

1. m42dave

m42dave Dave E.

Kiev.JPG

Weather cooperating, I hope to shoot some Neopan Acros 100 in a Kiev 4AM.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    Rick_van_Nooij and James Bryant like this.
  2. Aloha Friday here in the Island's & my Fed-2 & Zorki-4 combo (each with Jupiter-8 lens 2k17-12-15-DSCF0352 ces26.JPG ) are ready to explore. . might even drag the 6x9 Agfa Record along if the weather cooperates. Aloha, Bill

3. Re-trying out the M42 Soligor 35mm f2.8 on the Spotty F.

4. I just now shot the last four frames of Tri-X on Yashica Mat 124G.

5. I will finish a roll of 400TX in my recently acquired from KEH Nikon F2as.

6. Several, although I may not finish all the film: Roll of cold-stored Plus-X in my Pentax ZX-5 with SMC-A 50mm f2 (Af doesn't work anymore so I just use it with manual focus lenses), Minolta SRT SCII with Tamron Adaptamatic 105mm f2.5 and Kentmere 100 Rollei 35S with Fuji Superia 400. and Minolta XE with Sigma 24mm f2.8 and Kentmere 100.

7. I have an almost finished roll in my Nikon N80. I need to use up the last few exposures. My Canon P is still waiting for me to finish the roll I have in it. And I think my Minolta X570 still has some film left in it.

I need to get out this coming weekend and find some place interesting to shoot.

8. Finished up the Plus-X in the ZX-5/50mm SMC-A. Also the roll of Fuji Superia 400 in the Rollei 35S. Just the two manual focus Minoltas for now.

9. Two 100' rolls of UFX (100 & 400 asa) & a "new" stash of Rollei 80s arrived in the mail, so the Fed-2 & Zorki-4 will be up for the weekend. The Vito II will also be along for the ride. Aloha, Bill

raghu_kuvempunagar likes this.
  10. I've a Canon 7 loaded with Arista 100. Light is great these days and I'm thinking of taking out my Fuji GW690ii in the weekend. FP4+ or Tri-X.

11. Still haven't gotten round to finishing the roll in the Certo Super Sport.
    And as it's 50 shades of grey out there, I don't think I will any time soon.

12. This Olympus is always in my backpack and will probably finish a roll of kodak 200 film this weekend.

IMG_1075.JPG

Julio Fernandez likes this.
  13. love this one!

14. James G. Dainis

James G. Dainis Moderator

15. Okay, I'll jump in. I'll finish a roll of Portra 400 in a Voigtlander Prominent II. Probably indoor stuff with flash: the light in Manhattan is crummy now. To liven things, I'll shoot one frame with a flashbulb! People are astounded by how much light those little globes blast forth.

16. Still with a 36-frame bulk loaded FP4+ in the Nikon F2.

17. Just now developed two rolls of Orwo UN54 in Jay Defehr's Obsidian Aqua. One roll was shot in Canon 7 + Russian 50mm lens and the other in Nikon FM + Nikkor 50mm AFD lens. I want to give Fuji GW690ii a try tomorrow but the lack of self-timer on this camera is a big let down.

18. Vincent Peri

Vincent Peri Metairie, LA

I have a Nikon FM2N that is up for sale, and it's got about 10 exposures left on a roll of Ilford Delta 3200 film that I need to shoot. Hope it's overcast tomorrow LOL.

19. Hi James, I'm at work right now and I don't have the camera with me but the numbers range from 3 all the way up to 24ft (3 - 3,5 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 8 - 12 -24 if I remember correctly) and there's the infinity symbol as well. I will take a pic when I get home.

20. Hello
    I have a roll of Portra 160 in the Rollei 35S
    Don