What camera(s) are you using this weekend?

Discussion in 'Classic Manual Cameras' started by Mike Gammill, May 26, 2017.

1. It is my first roll and have yet to process it. I bought it because Fujicolor C200 took a sudden price hike and Pro Image 100 was the cheaper color film available in my local shop.
    I hope that is less warm than ColorPlus, at least it is said to offer better skin tones.
    I think it is only available in boxes of 5 - unless the shop opens the carton and sell the rolls individually. In case of the latter, you don't get the expiry date information.

] likes this.
  2. I will be using my Nikon F with 35mm 2.8 pc lens. I have had the lens for a while, but this will be the first time using it. The camera has a half used roll of Kodak T-Max 100 which I need to finish using.

3. I bought a second Nikon F100 body because it was ridiculously cheap and was wearing a lens I rather wanted. I'll run a film through it this weekend and if it's performing satisfactorily I'll probably move it on. Or possibly move it on...

Nikon F-100 copy.jpg

4. New Oly 43.5 Y2 filter for the RC. Excuse the dust. A88A6A48-B5B2-4A36-8E8D-1D8B48584488.jpeg

5. Congrats on finding a 43.5 mm filter, mjferron. I have that same filter for my 35RC and also and 85A.

] and mjferron like this.
  6. Another test roll in the Leotax F, checking if I've FINALLY solved the light leak issue.

] likes this.
  7. A Rolleiflex I bought two months ago turned out to have a sluggish shutter and had to see a repair tech.
    It returned this morning and I will study the weather forecast for the weekend before deciding which film to use.
    [​IMG]

8. Yeah I found one for $25 at the big auction site. I had been using a filter via adapter but it fell off during a walk and I was not able to find it. I am glad to have a real replacement.

9. image.jpeg
    I keep returning to this one.

kklow, stuart_pratt, NHSN and 2 others like this.
  10. With less than a month before my "Snow Bird" jump to Hawaii, I hope to work off a stash of 120 film with these Red & Blue beauties. 2k18-DSCF3053 ces23 zx r-horz.jpg

kklow, Julio Fernandez, ] and 4 others like this.