What are you shooting with right now?

<p>Just out of curiosity I was wondering (again) what everyone was shooting with or what photographic projects you're all working on. I am still working with my SRT-102s and spending more time with them than just about anythng else, but I've also begun shooting my Pentax ME-Super a lot more--what a cool little camera! I've had it for 20 years and I'm just now beginning to really appreciate how much camera is packed into that little body. Last month I took my little Oly 35RC to the Chicago Auto Show along with my Canon 30D, so I'll see how those turned out whenever I get around to getting them developed; I have quite a bit of film to have processed. The last camera I'm working a lot with is my Argus V-100 (also a Minolta AF-C, but that doesn't fit this forum) and I hope to have photos to share soon. What's everyone else doing?</p>

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Shooting now with a Pentax ME super too, I have a not so common 55mm f2 lens with it, and I also carry a nikon D70 with it (in case...).<br>

Projects: There's a very important annual festival in Taiwan (Ma-Tsu festival).<br>

The Pentax ME Super is my favorite SLR.</p>

<p>While both of my Konica FT-1s are at the camera hospital I dug out two mechanical Konicas this week. The first was a black T3N which was serviced some years ago and converted to 1.5 volts (MS-76). I put in a 12 exp. roll of sligltly outdated Fujicolor 100 and shot with the interesting 45-100mm f/3.5 Konica Hexanon UC lens. I got 13 perfect frames. Last night it took almost an hour to find the other camera I was looking for. That one is black Autoreflex T2 which has a Nikon E screen from the FE installed. When the modification was done the camera was also set up for 1.5 volts but I couldn't get the meter to work properly in low light. It was changed back to 1.35 volts and I use 675 zinc-air cells now. I put new 675s in tonight and the meter is just right. If we get any good weather tomorrow I'll shoot some film in the T2. A few months ago I bought another T3N body, which needs work. It's a chrome body and it has the split image focusing screen rather than the microprism one which is in my black T3N. </p>

<p>Today, a Fujica EE, a Yashica Electro 35 G and a Kodak Vigilant 620.</p>

<p>Yesterday, I shot with an Olympus OM2 and Zuiko 50mm f1.4 with Fujifilm Neopan 1600. I cannot wait to see the negatives and scans. I have never shot with 1600 ISO film before.</p>

<p>Today the camera case has a Nikon F90 loaded with Fuji 400, Ricoh 500G loaded with Fuji 400, Minolta HiMatic 7S with FP4+, Sem Kim loaded with FP4+.<br>

I've just got some rolls back from a Nikkormat FT2 - Fuji 400, and a Konica C35 Automatic -Gold 100-6.<br>

The Sem is a french 35mm camera which was given to my late father around 1948. I have some photos of his fiancee he had taken with it at around the same time. Last weekend we travelled to the big city for my mothers 80th birthday, and photographed her, the same lady with the same camera, sixty years later. Its an ordinary sort of camera, nothing special, but believe me, ordinary snapshots are better than none at all.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Praktica FX w/ CZ Jena 50mm f/2.8, Nice Camera...as long as you shoot everything thing horizontal. Ricoh Five-One-Nine, I finally found one in mint condition......OMG, very nice. CanonEX Auto, got a clean three lens kit for a song and been playing around with it these last few weeks. Not a bad little system. And, as always, my constant companion, a Canon G9, my favorite point and shoot.</p>

<p>I loaded up my Zeiss Ikon Contina 524/24 with some Fuji Velvia 100. We'll see how that goes.</p>

<p>And I've got a wedding on Tuesday where I've been asked by the bride to shoot a couple rolls of Tri-X through my Zeiss Ikon Mess Ikonta. Should be interesting. It will be a nice break from the usual all digital output.</p>