What are you going to do with all the rolls you shot over the weekend?

<p>A good number of us went out and shot our favorite film cameras. Now that the weekend is over, we want to see some of those pictures. So what are you going to do with the all those rolls? I already had 3 rolls sitting around and shot another roll today. I might wait and shoot one more roll tomorrow and have all 4 shipped to the Darkroom. The "upside" of mail order processing is that you have no idea what you are getting back.</p>

<p>Shot half a roll of Portra 400 in my Canon F-1N. I'll finish it this week, along with the roll of XP2 that's in my Olympus Stylus Epic. </p>

<p>Then to the local drug store for processing and premium scan. They do excellent work, but they're pricey. Digital is looming closer. :>(</p>

<p>Patrick S. ...convince me to do home processing C-+41! I have already developed, dried and scanned my film. Since I was inerested in the results of a recent acquisition. To tell the truth I am disappointed .. continually disappointed. This time though it's not exactly the camera's fault. I had the late 40s Bessa w/Skopar... will have to come back to this, I've wasted 3 rolls chasing a light leak and the lens performance was plain disappointing.. will check w/GG and adjust focus. A similar vintage Baby Speed Graphic also not properly focused and attempts to improve cost me another 2 rolls of MF. As a change I wanted to test this new to me postwar Bessa I The light was bad and although I hear good things about this Vaskar, I was disappointed. But again, the light was bad. A lot of shots were above F8. </p>

<div>00c4Qn-543049784.jpg.9ffbd2c87b4533b935ade4ede39686ae.jpg</div>

<p>I just walk into my darkroom and develop them! I always do a proof sheet then sit on the photos for a while to choose the best. I then just scan the pics that I want to upload here or Apug.<br>

Our local camera shop no longer does C41, so I post it out, not that I shoot very much colour film these days.</p>

<p>Shot a roll of Tri-X using a "new" 135mm f/3.5 lens on the Bronica S; it has the reputation for being a rather average performer, but to my eye it lives up to Nikkor expectations. Donned my rubber gloves and went out into the fresh air to mix up another batch of Pyro developer; despite the toxicity and the fiddly processing, the results re-affirmed my belief that it's the finest process available. A couple of samples below.</p><div>00c4Sl-543052884.jpg.059bed2f193fb54288ea50a7e73cd784.jpg</div>