WeeklyPost Processing Challenge 3rd June 2018

Another weekly challenge.

If anyone else would like to post next week please give it a go, upload a High resolution jpeg. Just indicate by Wednesday next in this thread if you are willing to try.

Remember there are no rules you can do what you wish in your interpretation, please can you give information of the steps taken and software used to add interest.

It is not meant as a competition just a bit of fun.

I will not be available to post the challenge for the following two weeks.............GC

1285263296_PPC_3rdJune2018-Source.thumb.jpg.32c196ff83515d1434bc3684a8ec4f89.jpg

• Like 2

I know . . . I'm late to the party. Initially I opened the image in ACR and reduced vibrance by 30%, knowing I'd ultimately convert the image to b&w. Then PSE15 I adjusted levels primarily to dramatize the shadows and to slightly reduce the highlights output. On to Silver Efex for the conversion to b&w. Then finished in Color Efex, using a vintage film option. Finally, fyi, I decided to retain the utility lines to maintain the realistic feel of the image.

1512792_942b238ac1b09cfc07aa47d8d2933b71.thumb.jpg.fb9bb6ec85dda78c829d9ab72b16d6dc.jpg

• Like 3