Weekly Post Processing Challenge 8th September 2018

Another weekly challenge.

If, anyone else would like to post next week please give it a go, upload a Highresolution jpeg. Just indicate your intentions by Thursday or early Friday.

Remember there are no rules you can do what you wish in your interpretation, please can you give information of the steps taken and software used to add interest.

It is not meant as a competition just a bit of fun.

I will not be available to post for the next two weeks, so if you wish for this to continue it is time to step forward.

PPC_8thSeptember2018-Source.thumb.jpg.e048d4f3387ea37b5bf54d9fe99006d6.jpg

• Like 3

WE_Edit08082018.thumb.jpg.d192987c889ed2696c6b3ae85da06149.jpg

Gerald thanks again for supplying this image it was challenging.

I copied and pasted the image into Gimp. I did not crop but I did clone out the little table piece from the lower right corner. I used the curves tool to in cress over all contrast. I made a set of luminosity used them to further adjust color and contrast. I always feel like I go a little to far.

• Like 3

Another weekly challenge.

If, anyone else would like to post next week please give it a go, upload a Highresolution jpeg. Just indicate your intentions by Thursday or early Friday.

Remember there are no rules you can do what you wish in your interpretation, please can you give information of the steps taken and software used to add interest.

It is not meant as a competition just a bit of fun.

I will not be available to post for the next two weeks, so if you wish for this to continue it is time to step forward.

[ATTACH=full]1261484[/ATTACH]

Gerald I will start it off next week.

• Like 2

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date.

2 versions. Color - - - Selectively darkened and lightened in PSE15 using dodging & burning tools. Boosted saturation, and sharpness. B&W - - - Converted using Silver Efex. In PSE: adjusted tonality using levels; inverted; used noise filter drastically to reduce detail; more dodging & burning. Added toning.95114342_1526060_c0bc31c658aea642f4ba1da261a7a2a3copy.thumb.jpg.b9b98038352352f669aebbd24217b66e.jpg

• Like 3