Wednesday Landscapes, 26 January 2022

Discussion in 'Landscape' started by Leslie Reid, Jan 26, 2022.

1. You are invited to upload one or more of your landscape photos and, if you’d like, to accompany your image with some commentary: challenges you faced in making the image? your intent for the image? settings? post-processing decisions? why you did what you did? the place and time? or an aspect you’d like feedback on? And please feel free to ask questions of others who have posted images or to join the discussion. If you don’t feel like using words, that’s OK too—unaccompanied images (or unaccompanied words, for that matter) are also very much welcomed. As for the technicalities, the usual forum guidelines apply: files < 1 MB; image size <1000 px maximum dimension.

We don't get a lot of sub-freezing weather up here on the northern California coast, but it sure is fun when we do. This is a near-sea-level pond in the coastal dunes. Water levels here rise and fall a bit with the tide, which means that the ice is sometimes suspended above the water.

D01-_MG_9459-2.jpg

katsone, Ed_Ingold, Supriyo and 15 others like this.
  2. Industrial landscape, rusted tubes with morning dew.

tubes-1738.jpg

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  3. path made by bears (Santander, north of Spain)
    0001LAN Camino entre Rocas-NAFS70-300VR.jpg Nikkor AF-S 70-300 G ED (70) on D2X

4. Lovely city but I didn’t explore the countryside

luis triguez likes this.
  5. I apologize because I just saw that I had already posted the same picture on October 6 last year. Sorry :(

6. We don’t mind

7. Maybe Dieter's sunrise can melt the Delaware River ice.

Landscape12625.JPG

8. Flint Hills, Kansas U.S. 059.jpg

9. We certainly don't, nice photo.

10. Joshua Tree National Park, Wonderland of Rocks, High-Speed Infrared Film

[​IMG]

11. Craters of the Moon Panorama.jpg
    Yesterday, Craters of the Moon National Monument. Taken while cross country skiing on a cold (15 F) but sunny and no-wind day.

12. northern India - fields between Abhaneri and Jaipur
    India-Abhaneri-)-Jaipur.jpg