Wednesday Landscapes, 17 July 2019

Discussion in 'Landscape' started by Leslie Reid, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Upper park is still very nice. The workers up in Paradise are doing a great job cleaning it up. It will never be the same though.

sallymack likes this.
  2. Good to hear. I'm in the planning stages of returning to the west coast. I'd like to see if I can find that swimming hole again. I could make good use of my cameras in Bidwell Park. My affection for the area has never diminished and never will. Your image speaks loudly to the power of photography and its ability to transport memory to another place and time. Thanks for turning the light green on a block of Memory Lane.

sallymack likes this.
  3. Too bad that the horizon bulges in this image. A level horizon and lens corrections would suit this much better IMHO.

4. I
    "Bulging"? The slight curvature doesn't bother me, and the large curved rock in the foreground can bend the view anyway, but that's the way the rocks are, big and curved. If the horizon is a bit off, it's not the end of my world. It works fine as wall paper for my monitor. It's also a pleasant reminder of an enjoyable birthday.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    sallymack likes this.
  5. Tony Parsons

Tony Parsons Norfolk and Good

Many happy returns - belatedly.

6. Enchanting . . .

7. michaellinder said:
    Thank you for the kind words *bow*