I am shooting a wedding for a family member. And it has been a pain in the rear end. To start they waited until a month before their wedding to call me. And once they called trying to be nice I gave them a good deal. I asked them when did they want to start taking their engagement and bridal pictures. They replied we will get back with you. Upon agree to do their wedding I got their 50% depoist in the form of a check and the rest is due two weeks before your wedding. And go and behold it bounce. It took them another week to get me the cash to cover the check. So here it is two weeks before you wedding and you have not even done your engagement picture or bridal pictures. Finally they want to shoot the engagement pictures on July 16th that was ok. So we get those out the way. At this time I made it know that your balance is due on the 16th also. They state that they will not have the funds until the 25th. I was ok with that also. I had to force her to shoot her bridal pictures on the 23rd because the wedding is on the 30th. I get all the pictures done and edited. So I call them to meet with them yeasterday to go over the pictures they want enlargered in to 16 x 20 . And she tells me that they will not have the balance until Aug. 11th. Here I am pissed off and afriad to order these enlargement because this might be another cost I may have to eat. I am not really feeling doing this wedding. Because of all the B/S I have been dealing with. How should I handle this?