jeff_east

Has anyone seen or purchased a DVD set from photographer Robert

Provencher? The website makes a good sale...?Insider Secrets to

shooting the digital storybook wedding and creating results that

BRIDES LOVE - How to shoot, market and achieve outrageous success and

profits-- all revealed in an easy to follow, detailed, step-by-step

system."

http://www.profitablestudio.com/pages/weddings.html

It costs $200.00 and seems like a worthwhile investment.. advice??

I don't know, The biggest problem I have with this ad is that you cannot click on the pictures, you cannot view other galleries. You don't even know if they are the authors images or not. Put his name search on the web and see what comes up. Now that I think of it, for that 200 bucks, go to bambi cantrell web site. She is selling a DVD and she is very well known and very successful. Try that.

For $200- you can buy the Photographer's Market, Bambi Cantrell's book, Bill Hurter's

book, Scott Harris' book, the Annabell Williams book, etc. Basically- I would not rely solely

on one photogapher's approach to the wedding business because what works for one

person does not work for all. Therefore, I would rather invest in a variety of references

that explore multiple views so that I could draw from a broad range of experiences. And

unfortuntaley- I haven't seen Mr. Provencher's name mentioned for any photography

awards (but perhaps I just missed it!)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
I have his marketing tool kit and childrens photography program. Not only does he havegreat stuff but is a great guy as well. He is from Canada and has earned lots of industry awards but focuses on profitability. Awards that you can deposit in the bank! Not stuffy with a great since of humor! Highly recomended! Joe english