Wedding photography in Siberia.

ruslan

<p>I have chosen the sity of Novosibirsk, Russia to show you the trend of modern Russian wedding photography. I believe, most of you <em>have never seen what siberian wedding photography looks like</em> and get to know of Russia from BBC, or Reuters news :). Many of the photographers have put images into their portfolios not derectly connected with weddings, but the majority of photos really are. <br /><br />Share you impressions and comments of the seen photos. It really matters and I bet it would be interesting to you. <br /><br />Here is the link<br /><br />http://www.wedlife.ru/photographers/catalog/?country_id=3159&city_id=4549</p>

<p>So I read a little cyrillic from a time when I spoke some really bad Russian. What I really liked was the amount of creativity I saw in those photographs. There are some really excellent pictures in Novocibirsk. I once took a few Wedding pictures at the tomb of the unknown soldier in Mockba with a Bronica ETRSi. Bolshoi spaciba or however you spell it in English. </p>

• 2 weeks later...
<p><strong>Ian</strong> and <strong>Brian</strong>, yes. Thanks for viewing. In the turmoil of workshops, classes, tutoring and learning there are myriads of the photographer over there, in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. The competition has reached its peak. </p>