Wedding photography and edit price

NimArt

Hi all

I need to know the prices for taking/ shooting wedding photos ; ceremony, portraits, etc..

also I need to know about the prices of editing in photoshop or in lightroom each frame.

Is there anybody who can help me with it.

Thank you in advance

Broad question. What location?

Broad question anyway irrespective of location.

The last Wedding I covered (3~4 years ago) was a package at $AUD 5,000 ext GST (10% tax). I attended a friend's daughter's wedding two months ago - a colleague shot that, the total package was $3000 ext GST. Not necessarily better or worse than my service, just different.

Both of our businesses compete(ed) with Photographers who offered a $399 package typically touting "full all day coverage with over 2000 edited images on a disc". Probably it would be easy to find similar packages at US$199 now. But then again, the last time I looked, the Studio we previously owned, today has a range of Wedding packages from $2999 to $6999 and the business appears quite active.

I employed a person (in studio) for the Post Production Digital Editing - she was on about $30p/h then (circa 2014), but she was good and she was quick and she didn't impose her own "vision". Typically now (and also back in 2014) one can/could send files to Asia / Asia Minor and the editing prices are/were exceptionally competitive. I liked having a person on site, and I paid an higher price for that.

I expect (well I know it is similar in the USA and GB) that in most locations around the world there would be a diverse range of prices. I think you need to give more information if you what better targeted information.

WW

• 4 weeks later...