Wedding Photographer Needed!!!! 29/08/2009 Peterborough

robert_groves

<p>Hi,<br>

I am getting married on 29 August 2009 in Peterborough i.e. a week on Saturday. Our photographer has pulled out at the last minute (and possibly run off with our money) so I am desperately trying to arrange a replacement.<br>

Can anyone help or recommend someone who can help us out?<br>

Many thanks<br>

Rob</p>

<p>To be clear I am based in the UK and require a wedding photographer for Peterborough in Cambridgeshire in the UK on 29th of August<br>

We would like a photographer to take photos at the church in Yaxley and then at the reception at the Haycock in Wansford (near Stamford). We would like a cobination of formal and some informal (reportage style) pictures.<br>

rob</p>

<p>I'm not too far away (Northampton) - I was supposed to be going on holiday, so I didn't book a wedding that weekend, but I think I'm too busy to go away now, so I'll be free. <a href="http://www.annabravington.co.uk/">http://www.annabravington.co.uk/</a> - see what you think.<br>

Hope you manage to get your money back from the other photographer.</p>

<p>Hi, I'm available and I've done a lot of travel weddings this year, plus won several awards from the WedComp group, you can look them and me up online. I'd be happy to work with you on the price so it would be truly comfortable for you under the circumstances. I do the family photos as well as the reportage style and present you with a perfected slideshow of all the best images from the day. Check out our site and let me know what you think!<br>

www.artstarphotography.com<br>

-Laura Stone</p>