Wedding Boudoir Photography

borniet

I am looking into the wedding boudoir thing, and am looking for examples.

However, alot of searches on google did not really reveal alot that I liked (as

wedding boudoir photography that is). Can you show me your favourite Wedding

Boudoir Photo's?

Bjorn, here is the deal. I do not do any type of boudoir photography because my friends who have gotten into that ended up doing only that...and not because that is what they wanted. Does that make sense? What I am trying to say is that once you get a reputation for doing boudoir photography, it can be hard to get any other type of business.

I know several photographers who offer boudoir photographs, but they do not show it

publicly on their site. You would probably have better luck picking up a book on boudoir

photography. Those women are models and aren't as concerned with privacy. :)

Thanks for all the responses! And definately for the links to CLaire and Bobbi's blogs, they are really great photographers. Especially Bobbi's boudoir-work is more in the line of what I am thinking of, but I would make it more 'wedding' directed. My intentions of doing boudoir shoots would also be wedding-related only. But I think that the term I'm using is perhaps not totally correct, maybe FYEO, For Your Eyes Only, is a better term?

Totally unrelated observation - and please don't slam me, but I have to say it. Is there any photographer in the world who photographs themselves more than Jessica Clair? Fantastic photographer, love her work, love her drive, but damn! Every blog entry, everywhere are photos of her. She is adorable of course, but I'm just sayin'.

Of course, I am a homely mope - which is why I'm on the other side of the camera.

• 5 months later...

One of the few photographers that I think do this well is a woman named isis.

Her website is www.forthemorforyou.com

I've actually had photographs done by her... (Loved them!) What I like best is that she

really works with your personality. Plus she really calmed my nerves. She is a very nice

person. Very professional.