Wedding Albums - Recommendations

gavin martin

Queensbury Albums in Australia -- Also Seldex -- www.Seldex.com

You might like to look at www.wgbooks.com also (White Glove)

Also - Jorgensen Albums PTY LTD www.jorgensen.com.au For some reason most of the innovative, creative albums are coming out of Australia..

Good Luck

Oops .. Sorry it is www.seldex.com.au/ - OR, you can find Seldex Albums on the Art Leather site. If you are looking for "alternative" albums - it is the only album that fits your needs in the Art Leather line. They have an Onyx (Black) album but it has plastic mylar edges.. Ugh.<p> Leather Craftsman makes an Art Album that is nice... Queensbury is www.queensbury.com. I used to use ArtZ but find them to be flimsy and not anywhere near as nice as the Australian Companies.

I really like the storybook wedding albums produced by companies like Graphistudio. They are probably the most expensive company that does this sort of thing, but I know they are in Italy. There are probably other companies that do the same thing if you search around. I think pretty soon regular wedding albums are going to be completely replaced by this sort of real book, but that's just my humble opinion.

http://www.graphistudio.com/en/