Wedding Albums From Mpix?

michaelsmiller

<p>I am looking to purchase some albums(hard cover or cheaper style flip books) for my own marketing purposes(show clients at meetings, have in my studio, samples for purchase, etc) and I wanted to know if anyone has had their albums made through Mpix and what your results were...</p>

<p>1. What is the quality like?<br>

2. Are they professional enough looking?<br>

3. Do they allow individual client customization?<br>

4. Are they overpriced compared to other companies who make the same types of product?</p>

<p>If this isn't the right place to use for custom wedding or portfolio albums, who would you use instead?</p>

<p>Thanks<br>

Miller</p>

<p>1. suggest you order a book and decide on quality for yourself.<br>

2. same as above<br>

3. Call their customer service and ask.<br>

4. Do some price comparing for yourself. <br>

3 of 4 of your questions request subjective opinions which may or may not be accurate. I think you need to do a little legwork yourself and determine yourself if they are a company you'd like to use (especially since you're not getting many replies here). People are biased towards certain companies for one reason or another.</p>

<p>I have never had a couple complain about an album I have had printed by Bay Photo. They have an easy to use template-driven design utility if you're not comfortable with Photoshop or other publishing tools (though I highly recommend learning it so you can have more control), their customer service has always been dependable, and their prices are reasonable.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<p>1. What is the quality like?<br /> The covers are great. Fully customizable and the glossy cover looks good. The pages are durable and a high quality.<br /> 2. Are they professional enough looking?<br /> For a hard cover book, yes. If you are looking for an album, check out Miller’s Professional Imaging. <a href="http://www.millerslab.com/" target="_blank">www.millerslab.com</a><br /> 3. Do they allow individual client customization?<br /> Mpix has a free software that you can download. This software lets you customize the covers and every page. You can add images and text as you wish.<br /> 4. Are they overpriced compared to other companies who make the same types of product?<br /> $50-$65 for a custom cover book. Pretty fairly priced in comparison to other labs.<br /> </p>