Wedding Album sources

jim mucklin

<p>I am looking for a source that has matching albums, after a long goggle I came up with the topflight site.<br>

I am looking to put together two albums one of 8x10 photos and a matching parents book of 5x7's at a brides request.<br>

My questions is two fold to display 8x10's in both portrait and landscape without having to turn the book, will I need a 10x10 book? Will the 8x10 fit inside just hide behind the mat?<br>

Does anyone have a source where you can purchase sets or a source for proof boxes that match?</p>

<p>millerslab.com, you need to have an account though. They have lots of albums that they print right on the pages. If you already have the photos though maybe albums inc. They have albums that you can mount the photos to the pages with different format pages and then assemble the whole thing some how. Not sure what the website is for them. good luck</p>

<p>Albums Inc is probably the way to go, they carry a lot of different manufacturers of albums, boxes etc.<br>

They have an 800 number and I would call and ask for help in figuring out what will work best for you.<br>

In terms of slip in albums yes the prints go behind the mats, usually held on with some tape and then the mats are slipped in. The other style has adhesive on the back of the mats and those then stick on the pages themselves-peel and stick style.<br>

To have V&H without rotating yes you need to go with a 10x10, some 5x7 albums are all vertical and others allow for directional change. Price differences.<br>

Other options are covers where the pages fit into the hinge and bound books that have the page block bound into the cover. Again a lot depends on budget.<br>

Good luck<br>

Brooke</p>