website subtitle gobbledegook, please help!

james_tye1

I've created my site in Flash, which I've then mounted on 1 DW page (index). In the source code I've added the txt that I wish to appear beneath the title but what I get on search engines is a lot of characters that exist nowhere in my DW document. The title is also not the title I've added in the source code and after waiting several weeks for the search engines to catch up it's still the same.

My site is: www.jamestye.com

The text is possibly from my original html site which was replaced over a year ago.

Any suggestions? thanks

<p>Sorry, perhaps 'gobbledegook' was an exaggeration. It makes sense but isn't what I coded.</p>

<p>On mine (using Firefox + Safari with Google + Ask) I get:<br>

HOME · <em>JAMES TYE</em> PHOTOGRAPHER. |. |. © <em>JAMES TYE</em> 2010. |. |. Travel lifestyle and portrait photography.</p>

<p>whereas in the source code it says:<br>

CONTENT="James Tye, travel & lifestyle photographer"></p>

<p>Nowhere did I type the former and it doesn't appear in the code.<br>

Thanks for looking.</p>

<p>For what its worth, I did a keyword analysis of your homepage and obtained the following results:</p>

<table border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" width="100%">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td colspan="3" bgcolor="silver"><big>Meta tags analysis.</big></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td width="10%" align="right" valign="top" bgcolor="#ffffff"><strong>Title:</strong></td>

<td colspan="2" bgcolor="#ffffff">Title relevancy to page content is terrible.<br /> The Title relevancy to page content is 0%.<br />

<hr />

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td width="10%" align="right" valign="top" bgcolor="#ffffff"><strong>Description:</strong></td>

<td colspan="2" bgcolor="#ffffff">Description relevancy to page content is terrible.<br /> The Description relevancy to page content is 0%.<br />

<hr />

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td width="10%" align="right" valign="top" bgcolor="#ffffff"><strong>Keywords:</strong></td>

<td colspan="2" bgcolor="#ffffff">Keyword relevancy to page content is terrible.<br /> The keywords relevancy to page content is 0%.<br />

<hr />

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td width="10%" align="right" valign="top" bgcolor="#ffffff"><strong>Robots:</strong></td>

<td colspan="2" bgcolor="#ffffff">Found no robots meta tag.<br /> This tag is not really required but helps spiders to index the web page.

<hr />

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td width="10%" align="right" valign="top" bgcolor="#ffffff"><strong>Author:</strong></td>

<td colspan="2" bgcolor="#ffffff">

<p>The Author meta tag contains no errors.<br /> This tag contains 12 characters.</p>

<p>Suggest that you fix the keyword relevancy to the page if you ever want to obtain favorable search engine results.</p>

<p><b>Signature URL removed. Not allowed per photo.net Terms of Use.</b></p>

</td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>