WEBSITE HELP: MANAGING FAVORITES

daniel_kenny

I am learning how to use this website. I clicked to "like" a photo to test how the FAVORITES - Photos tab works. The photo is shown as a favorite. How do I remove it from my favorite photo list? Second, I do not "follow" any photographer in my FAVORITES - Photographers tab. However, I have about 4 million photos (probably every photo on the site) shown under FAVORITES - Photographers tab. How do I remove them all and start over? Thanks.

After further beta testing, I have discovered the answer. For others, here is the answer. First, click MY PROFILE, which should display your profile similar to other photographers on the site. (If it does not, "like" a photo and try it again OR go to FORUMS and search for yourself by name). From the Photographer display box, you can access PHOTOS (which you have "liked" or "admired") and USERS (which show those who follow you). If you have NOT followed a photographer, your FAVORITE - PHOTOGRAPHER tab under the MY PROFILE may be pre-populated with every image on the site (as mine was). Simple solution was to "follow" myself. It reset the FAVORITE - PHOTOGRAPHER tab and erased all the images (I have not uploaded any yet, so mine did not populate). As for erasing photos from FAVORITE - PHOTOS, select the individual photo and click the "button" to either "un-like" and/or "un-admire" thus reversing the click that caused the lis