Website feedback and SEO...

o_hr

<p>Hi everyone...<br>

<br />Great site you've got here. I'm not a photographer myself, but as I will explain I'm really hoping to get some great tips and suggestions on this site, and I imagine it will be mostly from within this area of the forum.<br>

In the last year I've been developing and maintaining a website for my partners new Photography business, which I'd really appreciate some feedback on...<br>

<a href="http://www.capturedheartsphotography.co.uk">www.capturedheartsphotography.co.uk</a><br>

It's an ongoing process and I tend to add and adjust bits incrementally in my free time.<br>

Whilst we're both quite happy with the design and functionality of the website so far, there has been one source of continued frustration, which I'm sure a lot of you might be familiar with and it's those three dreaded letters...SEO.<br>

I've been through numerous 'SEO secrets' articles and tried my best to adjust a lot of the various technical parameters to improve the ranking but it just doesn't seem to be happening.<br>

Ideally, I'd like the site to appear in searches related to photography services in the north east of England, but other than searching for the business name itself, I just don't seem to be getting anywhere with it. For example a search for North East wedding photography doesn't bring the site up in any of the first 30 pages...<br>

I know it can sometimes be a long process but in terms of search rankings I've not seen much improvement over the months. I know Google adwords can sometimes be something of a shortcut, but as I understand it Adwords can be an expensive venture if you're not targeting the correct demographics.<br>

Anyway, apologies for waffling on, this is the first time I suppose I've showcased the website looking for any sort of advice or constructive criticism, so it's all appreciated.<br>

Thanks very much<br>

Cheers</p>