Website creation

bobar57

<p>Hi again,<br>

Guys and gals,I want to create a website to sell my photos and other art(I'm also a painter) but I have no experience creating website,not even familiar with HTML.<br>

Which hosting sites do you recommend that are relatively inexpensive(read cheap)and have an easy self-creating program with support and a decent storage capacity plus email,domain name and "basket function"(PayPal payment included with the press of a button).<br>

Sorry if my terminology and English is not good,my main language isn't English and I'm unfamiliar with computer/programming terminology.<br>

Thanks in advance</p>

<p>R.P.A.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Mark,yes the site looks with a lot of potential,but for photographers only.And I'm looking for another hosting website where I can sell not only photos but also paintings(I'm also a painter as I mentioned on the first post),so this one must be ruled out,just the name indicates that it is aimed at the photography community.I'll need something along the lines of "whole arts"or "open at anything" host.That's the problem,and the ease of construction too.</p>

<p>R.P.A.</p>

<p>You might want to look into zenfolio.com they well host your website and give you standard templates to use or create your own custom theme. It's a breeze to upload and create custom galleries with a shopping cart that's through zenfolio and you can have your money deposited in your paypal account. You can have your own domain name of your choice. Zenfolio is a hosting service for photographers and artists. On my own site I have all the custom features up if you want to see if its something that might fit your needs.<br>

<b>Signature URL deleted. Not allowed per photo.net Terms of Use.</b></p>

<p>We go back to the same problem.This domain host websites for photographers,even you see that in the basic membership there is no commission for sale of prints.Nothing mentioned about any other art.<br>

I'm also a painter,third time I say it and I want to post images of my paintings to sell them(the originals)and maybe also prints at a lower cost.<br>

Look like I'll have to browse by myself for a while finding the ideal site.</p>

<p>Well, the painted art has to be displayed, so you need to photograph it anyways. Just create a couple of galleries to keep the paintings separate and as they are unique just choose self fulfilment, charge from the site and ship to the buyer. Just contact those guys, maybe you can work it out and as i mentioned they have a free test run...</p>