Web-site update recommendation?

<p>I hope this is in the most appropriate place- if not please move it.</p>

<p>I've had a web-site for several years and despite my best intentions have never got round to updating it. Its eventually getting near the top of my list for things to do early in the New Year. I'm happy with my basic design concept but want to totally restructure the galleries with more of them , bigger photos, and more photographs in each gallery. The person who designed my site is in Australia and doesn't seem to focus on this sort of work now.</p>

<p>I'm not keen on a template solution since it may well mean that I can't re-use the current overall design. I don't want to use an agency thats used to working for larger businesses since their charging structures are likely to put me off. What I'd feel comfortable with is the idea of working with a small business or part time business who will help me build on what I've got rather than try and force me down a whole new route, and design something simply that I can in future add new images to myself</p>

<p>I'm in the UK. Does anyone have experience with someone I might speak with? </p>

<p>David - you might ask Danny Sweeney owner of Totalbrand - http://www.totalbrand.co.uk/<br>

He's not done work for me personally but I will be working with him in the near future on several major projects, and he does do web design and maintenance work for several high profile UK professional photog friends. He's also a photographer himself and understands the specific needs of photo sites.<br>

If its not a suitable match (he may be too expensive) he may be able to recommend an alternative.<br>

Or perhaps http://www.wingman.co.uk/web.html - Andy McKenna - I've known Andy for over 30 years. He's a print professional having managed a major printing business, and is now doing a freelance career in web design and other digital services, and does the Adobe Contribute setup so you can co-work on the site.</p>

<p> </p>