Watermark Software Scam?

eightysevens

<p>I recently purchased watermark software for photos for my upcoming website; the software demo worked, but the paid version didn't. I wrote an email to the company describing the problems I was having and they gave me a link to another version of their product. This however didn't work either. I have since emailed them twice and had no reply in ten days.<br>

The software: 'Batch Photo Watermarker' initially, and 'Batchmarker 3', the second version I was offered.<br>

Has anyone else experienced similar problems with this company?<br>

Thank you,<br>

Justin.<br>

P.s. A software recommendation would be helpful. I have Photoshop, but it is far too complicated; I just need to crop and watermark. Thanks.</p>

<p>Thanks for your reply Peter.<br>

This may well be the case, but it's really no excuse for taking the money and running.<br>

It's only £23 but it has set me back 3 weeks and how many others have lost their cash too?<br>

He could at least respond or try to fix the problem, nevermind refunding the cash!!</p>

<p>Lightroom is actually a very easy to use program (relative to Photoshop, for example) and watermarking is quite simple. I highly recommend<a href="http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Photoshop-Lightroom-Missing-Questions/dp/0956003044/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1316305012&sr=1-1"> Victoria Bamptom's book</a> on LR, but to get started on watermarking, see <a href="
tutorial.</a></p>

• 4 months later...