Wanted: 2nd or assistant for 2010 weddings in NJ

missy_kay

<p>I'm looking for a reliable assistant/second photographer for the 2010 wedding season to help with about 15-20 weddings. Photography experience is a plus but interest in photography is more important. I can try to answer any questions you have when we're not shooting and on down time, but the assistant must be very professional and personable during shooting times. Please see the description below:<br>

-You can use the images for your portfolio.<br>

-You must bring your own CF cards.<br>

-Knowledge of Canon equipment (I do have an extra camera but if you have your own equipment, that's prefered)<br>

-Must assist with lighting and running around at certain times to move things. Must be quick on your feet and a quick learner.<br>

-Must always be punctual<br>

-Can't give your business cards out during a wedding (I think this one is pretty obvious lol)<br>

-Must smile! yay!<br>

E-mail/PM me if interested.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

<p>Hi Missy,<br /><br />I have over 20 years experience as an avid enthusiast and am looking to learn more about wedding photography. In 2008 I was picked by Nikon as one of 5 photographers to be a part their nationwide campaign to launch the D90 after they saw my Flickr site.<br />If you would like to see some of my work, please let me know.<br>

<br />Thanks, I hope to hear from you soon.<br />Sincerely, Scott Wainwright</p>