Walker Titan 5X7 XL

Hello all. About two years ago, I bought a Walker Titan 5X7 XL, that was being sold on an estate sale online auction. I had never seen or heard of the Walker cameras before the auction. From the looks of the photos posted on the auction site. With it's ABS mould-injected plastic design. I just assumed it had front swings shift, tilt along with back tilt movements and folded down. Was I ever wrong. That is what I get for buying, and not being able ask questions. Not that I should complain. Overall, given the other photo items I purchased from the auction. I got a very GOOD deal! When the Walker Titan 5X7 XL arrived, and I realized my folly. I read up on the camera. Discovered it was made in England, and contacted said maker. Because I mistakenly thought he could add front shift movement to the camera. Because I mostly would have used the camera for cityscapes. Lack of back tilt movements on the Walker Titan 5X7 XL, would seem to be a major drawback for shooting cityscapes. So, after some basic testing to make sure camera was in working order. I put it in storage. I did have a bit of a problem, getting the hang of loading film holders into the back. My other view cameras, have a spring back loading system. I want to sell the Walker Titan 5X7 XL. Because I bought the Walker Titan 5X7 XL used, from an estate sale. I have no idea how much I should sell, or trade it for. Does anyone out there have an idea. I e-mailed the maker of the camera, asking how much I should sell it for, but did not get an answer. Camera is listed for £1500.00 ($2,031.00) new.

If you know the camera, and like it. Make an offer. Would also consider trading for Joker 200/400 HMI lighting, Nikon D800 camera, Atomos Samurai. Understand, on some trades, I would have to add cash with the Walker Titan 5X7 XL camera.