W/NW

Discussion in 'Street and Documentary' started by Allen Herbert, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Just some street photography, and a few words, maybe.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
  2. P/NP...people?/no people?......

ocean-beach-motel_2428-P2019-ww.jpg

3. Food left for those in need.
    Monterey 20f_Breakwater Cove Marina_2.jpg

4. A twist, Sam.
    Cool place, Ludmilla, shame about the beach being closed. Dogs are so happy to see you with their wagging tails
    Sanford gone medieval plus a drain pipe.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
    Sanford likes this.
  5. The photo of the dog got me thinking of a tale a friend told me. He watched a YouTube vid of a dog being abandon by its owner.. He drove away, and the poor dog was trying to follow him, and keep up with his car. I doubt if he was kind to the dog, but the dog was still loyal.

The cynical would say the dog was following its food bowl, however, I would think there's a lot more to a dogs loyalty than just the food bowl.

What has this got to do with this post? Well, I like to think there is a degree of humanity in documentary/street photography.

6. [​IMG]
    NYC • ©Brad Evans 2020

7. They certainly are a welcome sight in these uncertain times

8. Plastic Guru, is it you?

B3255C9F-2FB2-4603-A783-55384FF0F800.jpeg

9. One of the best reasons to post a photo.

Ray House and Sanford like this.
  10. I guess that depends on whether one is aware of the photo’s oddness.

11. Well, if you're interested in the photographer's awareness of his photo's oddness, why not take a moment or two to tell him what you find odd about it. Otherwise, it comes across as a hollow put down, rather than a well-intentioned or informative comment.

Ray House and Sanford like this.
  12. Richard's posts over the years are often different from what is usual and expected for that they stand apart. Many are very compelling imo. I have never taken the time to say it. Now I am. I like your work Richard, if you care for elaboration I'd be happy to oblige.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
  13. I’m not. I’m only interested in my awareness

ericphelps likes this.
  14. inoneeye : thank you...