W/NW Pic-O'-The-Week [Goodbye 2019]

Billblackwellphotography - great shots. Rick, I can't seem to open the image (may be more a problem with my antique computer). And allancobb, a great metaphor for the passing of a year. We are all lax at some stage. It's a good shot. Here in Oz, we do not travel over xmas. The cockroaches (aka highway patrol) are everywhere, and the heat is exhausting. So my shots are from our recent Carols in the Dust, last Tuesday evening (we are in drought, level 4 water restrictions, with talk of reducing the water pressure, and instituting some peeping tom measures to inform on those hapless souls who seek to keep their plants alive by watering at night). It was poorly attended. In this 'post' everything world (post modern, post structural, post this, post that), the first thing to go is faith. Again with my monochrom and go to 75mm lens (I'm pretty sure. They are too clean to be FP4, but I do remember, in the blurry haze of Christmas cheer, developing a roll of FP4 from my newly acquired Canon 7). Look forward to next year. Regards, and best wishes, Arthur (apiarist1)

carols1resized1.thumb.jpg.0573eefd9e0f5cbfd0f1e81ee2935c35.jpg

carols7resized.thumb.jpg.170e16b0e0214e50e3e6f9eafadd985f.jpg

carols10resized.thumb.jpg.abc19f8a742908b10235362e814848f1.jpg

And one final

carols15resized.thumb.jpg.f7070f5c0f29c865874f28f1a344529f.jpg

• Like 5

[ATTACH=full]1323571[/ATTACH]

Canon P Jupiter 12 Kodak Ultramax 400

How do you find the Canon P, MarcelRomviel? I'd have thought that there may be registration problems with the Jupiters, but your shot is crisp, sharp, of great colour and saturation. I may have asked this before, but have you had to re-shim the Jupiters? I've been trying the Canon 7, and am toying with buying a VT (with a Nikkor H 5cm lens), which is going at a reasonably good price locally (rural Oz). Regards, Arthur

How do you find the Canon P, MarcelRomviel? I'd have thought that there may be registration problems with the Jupiters, but your shot is crisp, sharp, of great colour and saturation. I may have asked this before, but have you had to re-shim the Jupiters? I've been trying the Canon 7, and am toying with buying a VT (with a Nikkor H 5cm lens), which is going at a reasonably good price locally (rural Oz). Regards, Arthur

I really love using the P Arthur. Bought the Jupiter 12 because I can’t afford a Canon 35 mm lens.

Never had any problems mounting the lens, the only difficulty is changing the aperture. The ring to change this is in the front of the lens.