W/NW Pic-O'-The-Week #47

Discussion in 'Leica and Rangefinders' started by billblackwellphotography, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Leica M-P 240, 50mm Asph Summilux
    L1002577c.jpg

2. Leica M-P 240, 50mm Asph Summilux
    L1002575bwr.jpg
    L1002578cbw.jpg

3. Part of my class project. Main Street, Vancouver. M10, 50mm Summilux.
    yoga.jpg

MarcelRomviel and allancobb like this.
  4. Leica-M-3-10.jpg
    Campus Lake
    Summicron 5cm f/2 on Leica M3

5. Michael_levy|3, what are those strange kandee king doughnut aberrations? Is it just my monitor? Billblackwellphotography, again, exemplary sharpness and contrast. Well done and enjoyable. JDM, ahem, composition - really liked it though. Good shot. So my shots, all again with my mono m and the Jupiter 50mm. The first is of my Davidson's Plum, a bush tucker food, the berries starting to form. The second of the cast of a local production of les miserables Jan and I went to last night. The third of the orchestra conductor for les mis - the orchestra was literally under the floor, in this cavern beneath the stage. Finally, three young women on a night out, last Friday, celebrating, I think. Chemotherapy can be savage, and sometimes more than palliative. What did Tom Waites sing, 'same with men as horses and dogs, no-one wants to die'. Uhooru, hope you're ok - will wait awhile to respond to your question from an earlier pic of the week. Not yet. Regards, Arthur (apiarist1) photo2.jpg photo3.jpg photo4.jpg n with my mono m and my jupiter 50mm f2

photo1.jpg

6. Yea, I know - somehow they look very odd to me now. I should have picked a different photo!

7. From last January, the frozen Potomac River.

M8, 35/2.5 Voigtlander Color-Skopar

[​IMG]

8. Leica M10, 90/4 Elmar (screwmount, with adapter), Cade's Cove.

L1002283.jpg

9. Leica M4-P, Voigtlander 75mm/2.5

tm7 ph.jpg

10. That is exceptionally elegant, viktor_gruber. Bravo. I hope that you have graced it with framing and hanging on a wall. The voigtlander is an exceptional lens; gun sharp, lovely contrast. Done well. Keep these shots coming. Tell us a little about its conception. I would love to know, as many here would. Regards, Arthur (apiarist1).

11. Leica M6, 35mm Summicron, Velvia, Nikon Coolscan V

image.jpeg

12. Leica M6, 50mm Summicron, Velvia, Nikon Coolscan V

image.jpeg

13. Couple of photos from today.

Fuji x-e2 with kit lens.

14. DSCF9375.jpg Colour version..

15. Thank you Arthur.

I have two young dancers interested in creating nice photographs. This picture is from the session on the beach. I will post one more.

16. From a recent walk-about with the Zorki-4 / Jupiter-8 combo. 100Tmax & OA. V600 scan. Aloha, Bill 2k18-091-DSCF2362 ces10 bc.JPG